Fabrication Workshop Facilities
With fabrication workshops in Mackay and Emerald, we are able to service a wide region of Queensland.
Our Mackay facility is located at Paget and offers light to heavy fabrication services, with a 3,000 m2 fabrication workshop, which has 4 overhead cranes and have a 3 ha of hardstand area.
DGH Engineering aims to meet all our clients’ needs through solid relationships built on honesty, quality and dedication. We strive to be regarded as a preferred supplier of all design, drafting and fabrication requirements.
We focus on and have extensive experience in:-
- Light to Heavy Fabrication
- Structural Steel
- Steel –AS 1554 parts 1-6.
- Stainless Steel
- Underground Mining Equipment:-
- Panline repairs, modifications & refurbishments
- QDS Attachments
- Ventilation Control & Stopping Devices
- Chock overhauls & repairs
- Chain Boats manufacture and repair
- Relay Bars – Inner & Outer
- Pressure Welding – Class 2
- Any Fabrication required for Coal Handling & Prep Plants (Material Handling)
- Chutes, Bins, Launders and Sumps
- Platforms, Hand Rails, Walkways & Stairs
- Tanks & Vessels
- Truck Bodies
- Plate Processing – Cut, Drill, Press & Roll
Our Goal is to meet schedule targets by delivering efficiencies and outstanding quality in every project. Clients can be assured that all fabricated items will come with supporting documentation such as a Manufactures Data Report (MDR)
Design and Drafting
DGH Engineering uses the latest 3D drafting technology. We can come to site and measure existing plant and structure in order to assist you with your drafting requirements.
We can complete drawings to any level you require:-
- Client Review
- Shop Detail
- As Built
We can see to your:
- Design of Structural, Mechanical and Piping Equipment
- Equipment layouts
- Reverse Engineer
- 3rd Party Certification
Programmes we use are:-
- Auto CAD
- Solid Works
- Sheet and Plate